This page provides you with practical information about our practice. It includes descriptions of our office location, including a map and directions, hours, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies.
Associated Podiatrists, L.L.P.
6510 Grand Teton Plaza, Suite 406
Madison, WI 53719
Monday: 08:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 08:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 08:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday: 08:00 AM - Noon
Phone numbers to call for an appointment:
- Darlington (608) 776-4466
- Dodgeville (608) 935-2711
- Lancaster (608) 723-2143
- Madison East (608) 244-1772
- Madison West (608) 829-2535
- Sauk City (608) 370-8096
*General information is best obtained through the Madison offices or phone numbers
We know you have many choices when choosing a podiatrist in Wisconsin so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our website. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible. Charges may be incurred for appointments cancelled less than 24 hours before scheduled appointment time.
Our office accepts a variety of HMOs, PPOs, and other health plans. Please call our office to verify acceptance of your insurance carrier.
- Friendly, accommodating staff
- Prompt scheduling, same day appointments available
- Certified podiatric medical assistants
- Fully computerized and electronic insurance claim submission for patient convenience